Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Getting Close

 I have a list of things to do about as long as an arm in preparation for my flight to Tanzania. I have to pack more things than I normally would because I can't just run out to the drugstore to purchase something. My backpack is going to be like a mini-medicine cabinet. If I catch a cold or cut myself or something else, I can't just run over to CVS and pick up what I need. So I bring cold medicine, Advil, medicine for other things that I might get. I bring some sleeping pills for the long flights: one is 7 hours and the other is 8 hours and I can't sleep on airplanes for some reason. If I can time when I sleep, it can help me to adjust to the jetlag. I am schudled to arrive at Kilimanjaro Friday evening at 8:10 pm. That means if everything is on time I will arrive at my hotel in Arusha somewhere between 10:00 and 11:00 pm. I had George and Sayuni not schedule anything for Saturday so I can begin to adjust to Tanzanian time. 

They sent me the poster below to show how they are advertising our marriage workshop:




No comments:

Post a Comment