Saturday, October 29, 2022

Getting Acclimated

 Arusha is approximately 4500 feet above sea level, so even though it is located about 3 degrees south latitude, the temperature is pleasant. The forecast for every day that I am here is highs in the mid 80's and lows in the low to mid 60's and there isn't high humidity.  

I am meeting with George and Sayuni for dinner and planning in a few hours. Tomorrow we will travel to the Maasai village in Kimokouwa and do a couples session. Kimokouwa is about 50 miles north of Arusha and very close to the border wth Kenya. At this point I don't know how many couples will attend the session nor exactly what we will present, but will find that out this evening when I meet with George and Sayuni. 

Below are pictures of the front of the New Safari Hotel and my favorite hangout when I stay in Arusha, Africafe. It is located on the same block as the hotel and probably no more that 50 yards door to door. They have great coffee and food and this is where George and Sayuni and I will meet to discuss tomorrow's plans.






No comments:

Post a Comment