Friday, April 19, 2013

Better Late Than Never

It turned out that the day we spent in Nairobi because of the broken aircraft was a blessing in disguise. KLM put us up in a nice hotel about 10 miles from the airport. It actually gave me some time to process the trip. Normally when I return I immediately am immersed in getting caught up and all of the attendant busyness. There is little time to reflect on the experience and let it sink into my mind and heart. But this afforded some time to do exactly that and I am thankful for that. The two remaining flights went smoothly and the plane touched down at Logan around 1:00 p.m.

I want to thank everyone who prayed for the trip. I thought it went extremely well. I hope over the next week or so to post observations that other members of this Vision trip have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment